Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
04Roker Navy Applications
Requirements:

-You must exceed the age of 13, exceptions can be made in some circumstances. Okay
-You need a minimum of a day playtime on the server. Okay
-You must act maturely and not be known as a breacher of RP. Okay
-You must be active on the server. Okay
-A clear understanding of the rules and guidelines. Okay
-A mic is mandatory to become a Fleet. Problem

DETAILS

What is your Steam name?: 04Roker

What is your RP name e.g (CG PVT Ralph): 212th Commander Cody

What is your SteamID?: STEAM_0:0:96505720 ( https://steamcommunity.com/id/Prooddddd21/ )

What is your timezone?: Israel - (UTC+02:00)

What is your ingame level?: 70

What's your current regiment rank?: Commander

Your desired rank?: Navy

Do you use a mic? If so how often?: About this, I was using long time ago Mic but now my mic is broken so i can't use it anymore.

REQUIREMENTS

What is your server playtime?: 95+ Hours.

How old are you including DOB?: 14 Years old , 26/12/2003.

Have you ever been Fleet/Commander before, if so what servers?: Indeed i was, I was First Order Fleet Officer, My job was ordering where to put Blasters and more for example: Ordering troopers to put Heavy Turbo Lazer at MHB.

INFORMATION

For what reasons should we allow you to become Fleet/Commander? (50+ words):

You should allow me to become Fleet because of this:
-I know the semple rules of being Fleet and i know how to RP as a Fleet.
-You can trust me of being Fleet because i know how to act as a fleet.
-I know that everyone has there own limited, Same as the Navy so i understand my limited power.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why should you be chosen over any other applicants? (50+ words):

I should be chosen by other applicants because:
-I have the ability to act as a Fleet needs.
-Sometimes Fleet needs to act normal and sometimes need to act serious.
-Being friendly to his troopers is important.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are a community, what can you contribute to the community? (50+ words):

I can contribute to the community: My friendist to the community and players.
I can contribute to the community: My all heart and support.
I can contribute to the community: serious act of being Navy.
I can contribute to the community: Showing respect to all players: Thoes who are low rank and thoes who are high rank.
I can contribute to the community: My best spelling and grammar that i can do.

Where would you like to see yourself in the future?:

If i would pass this Applications so i would see my self at the future on a few weeks that i am a great Navy Officer that everyone knows.
SITUATIONS

A trooper has opened the MHB doors without permission what do you do?

Semple, I would order a CG to enter to MHB and arrest him but telling him to beware of being shooted by the trooper.
If there is no CG, I would ask a Commander to Arrest him.
But i will tell the CG or Commander to not shot him because i care about every trooper.
A trooper does not follow your orders, what do you do?

(For example at the Battlefield , Mine idea)
I would repeat my order to him and if he wouldn't listen to me i would tell a CG or i will tell him to leave the Battlefield and he would be on trial because of not listening to my orders.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------
A trooper is on Deck 3 without permission, what do you do?

I would tell him to leave Deck 3 using the comms, If he won't then i would tell a CG or Commander to arrest him for being at Deck 3 and telling to beware because he may try to shot at them.

Any additional information that may aid your application (Optional):

-I know how to do Debrief. 
-I know semple stuff that Navy Member need to do. ( Not sure because on Seronite server it may be different )